Hernandez Law Group, P.C. in Fort Worth, Texas
Fort Worth, TX 76101
Phone Number: 214-900-0000
Hours of Operation: Open 24 hours, seven days a week
- Personal Injury Attorneys in Fort Worth, Texas
Contact Our Experienced Dallas Car Accident Attorneys
Let Our Family Help Yours
Exceptional Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Fort Worth, Texas
Injury due to wrongdoing or negligence can be devastating. Leave it to the professionals at Hernandez Law Group, P.C. to fight for the compensation you deserve. We offer our services in English and Spanish. With over 20 years of experience, our team has gotten hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements. Our success rate is more than 98%, showing our dedication to fight to ensure that our clients’ voices are heard. Contact us today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.
Types of Personal Injury Cases That the Hernandez Law Group Represents
If you have been injured in an accident, the Hernandez Law Group, P.C. will aid you and your family in getting the compensation you deserve. Our personal injury attorneys have experience handling the following types of personal injury cases:
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Product Liability
- Negligence Cases
- Dog Bite Cases
- Crime Victim
- Boating Accidents
- Helicopter Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Fire & Burn Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Child Injury
Fort Worth Car Accident Attorneys
You will want to seek out legal counsel after you have been involved in a car accident that was caused by the negligence of another driver. The car accident attorneys at the Hernandez Law Group, P.C. has helped thousands of car accident victims get the compensation they deserve to cover medical expenses and damages.
The Hernandez Law Group, P.C. has represented victims of the following types of accidents:
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Sideswipe Accidents
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions
- Rollover Accidents
- Head-On Accidents
- Hit-and-Run Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Train Accident Attorneys
- Uber/Lyft Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
Truck Accident Attorneys in Fort Worth
If you or a loved one has been involved in a semi-truck accident in Fort Worth, Texas, the truck accident attorneys at the Hernandez Law Group, P.C. is here to help. We will guide you through the legal process and handle the insurance companies to ensure that you are getting the compensation you deserve. We won't let the other party bully you into accepting a settlement that is less than what you need to cover the costs of medical expenses and damages. Contact our team today to for a free case consultation.
What Causes 18-Wheeler Accidents?
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has reported that most truck accidents are caused by the following:
- Traveling too fast in poor weather conditions
- Improper maintenance
- Driving under the influence
- Following too closely
Crime Victim Attorneys in Fort Worth
If you are a victim of a crime, you may be physically injured or suffering from emotional trauma. In addition, you may be facing financial difficulties caused by medical bills or being unable to work. Our compassionate crime victim attorneys can help you navigate the legal system and get the compensation you deserve to cover medical expenses and damages.
Who is Considered a Crime Victim?
Someone who is a victim of someone else’s illegal actions (usually felonies) is considered a crime victim. Victims of crimes deserve compensation for their physical and mental suffering - let us be your advocate in court.
Common crimes that result in injury and other forms of suffering include, but are not limited to:
- Sexual assault
- Family violence
- Aggravated assault
- Negligent endangerment of a child
- Criminally negligent homicide
- Intoxication manslaughter
- Aggravated robbery
Child Injury Attorneys for Fort Worth, Texas
As a parent, your world revolves around your child. If any harm comes to them, it can be devastating. In the event of a childhood injury or wrongful death, our compassionate attorneys can fight for justice. Don’t face insurance companies alone.
Common Childhood Injuries
Childhood injuries can take many forms. Some common sources include:
- Drowning - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention state that, in the United States, drowning is the number one cause of death for children ages 1 to 4. In addition, drowning is the second largest cause of death for children ages 5 to 14, second only to automotive accidents.
- Falls - According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, falls are one of the leading causes of unintentional injury in children and teenagers between the ages of 0 and 19.
- Fire and burn injuries - According to the Children’s Safety Network, almost 300 children and adolescents die as a result of fire or burn injuries every year. In addition, more than 100,000 children are treated in the ER or are hospitalized because of them.
- Poisoning - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that each day in the United States, 374 children from ages 0 to 19 receive emergency room treatment, and that 2 out of those 374 die due to poisoning.
- Motor vehicle accidents - According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Organization, in 2020, an average of 3 children under the age of 14 were killed in a motor vehicle accident. An estimated 380 children were injured as the result of motor vehicle accidents.
- Bicycle accidents - The Children’s Safety Network says that 196 children under the age of 15 die because of bicycle-related injuries annually. In addition, around 8,900 bicycle-related injuries hospitalize children a year.
- Pedestrian accidents - The Children’s Safety Network states that, on average, 600 children and adolescents die from pedestrian injuries annually.
Spinal Injury Attorneys for Fort Worth, Texas
The spinal cord is a vital part of your body. If a spinal injury occurs, it can interfere with a person’s ability to function or even live independently. Medical bills can add up. If you or a loved one has suffered a spinal injury, let us be your voice in the fight for the compensation you deserve. We won’t be intimidated by insurance companies.
What are Spinal Cord Injuries?
A spinal cord injury is damage to any part of the spinal cord or the nerves at the end of the spinal canal. These injuries often cause permanent damage, such as changes in a person’s physical strength, the ability to feel sensations, and/or paralysis below the site of injury.
Spinal Cord Injury Causes
The most common causes of spinal cord injuries include:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Fall injuries
- Sports injuries
- Surgery or medical accidents
Local Resources and Events for Fort Worth, Texas
- Fort Worth Police
- Fort Worth Fire Department
- Texas Department of Public Safety Victim Support Services
If you’ve suffered an injury, we can help get you the compensation you deserve. Reach out to us for a free consultation. Our caring and compassionate lawyers look forward to fighting for you.