Saul G. Olivarez, Dallas Personal Injury Trial Attorney
Saul G. Olivarez brings an array of private and government legal experience with him and is licensed to practice law in Texas and Oklahoma. For much of his career, he has been in private practice representing individuals and small businesses in a variety of legal matters with successful results. Additionally, Mr. Olivarez previously worked for the State of Washington and was a former Assistant County Attorney in San Patricio County, Texas. He is also conversant in Spanish.
Mr. Olivarez participates in and encourages civic engagement, particularly in underrepresented communities. His pastimes include reading, traveling, and he lives in Dallas.
Personal Injury Law
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Texas at Arlington, 2002
- Juris Doctor, Oklahoma City University School of Law, 2006
- State Bar of Texas (2012)
- Oklahoma Bar Association (2006)
- Admitted to Practice in the Northern and Southern Districts of Texas
- Admitted to Practice in the Eastern, Northern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association