Hundreds of millions recovered for our clients. Thousands of satisfied clients. Over 98% success rate.
Our Dallas Injury Lawyers Fight for You Like Family
Since 1999, the Hernandez Law Group, P.C. has been fighting for individuals injured due to someone else's negligence in DFW, Abilene, and Amarillo, Texas. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients' injuries in thousands of cases with an over 98% success rate. Our experienced attorneys crush the competition and ensure our clients' right to compensation is protected and their voices are heard. Juan Hernandez is among only 2% of Texas attorneys board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Board of Legal Specialization. With vast amounts of knowledge and experience, our clients can confidently expect the best possible outcome will be achieved for their case. If you or a loved one has been injured by somebody else's negligence, we've got you!
NEED A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER?
Dallas Personal Injury Attorney
We make a stand and fight for your rights when injured in an accident.OUR LAW FIRM
Only 2% of Texas attorneys are board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Board of Legal Specialization.BOARD CERTIFIED ATTORNEY
Recover Your Losses
We can help you navigate the lawsuit process and claim the compensation you deserve.LAWSUIT PROCESS
Free 24/7 Consultation
Discover how a contingency no win, no fee type of agreement could help you.NO WIN NO FEE
Is Your Case Going Nowhere?
Get your case going in the right direction today.
Personal Injuries at Workplace, Business & Apartment
Read all of our reviews here
Highly recommend ! First off just want to thank Jerome and the rest of the team for helping me on my case . I was in a pretty traumatic accident and of course everything was so overwhelming. The team ALWAYS made sure I was okay physically and mentally . They made me feel like I was apart of their family. Going through any type of accident can get a bit overwhelming but I can truly say the team had my back and guided me every step of the way . I was always made a priority and because of the physical trauma from the accident they actually came to the house to lift me from the load I was dealing with. I feel very grateful and blessed to have had them on my side . THANK YOU ALWAYS Jocelyn T
Hernandez Law was amazing for my family! I referred my brother to them, and trusted they would take care of them! We were all very happy with the results, and I would only use them in the future! I highly recommend them for yourself, or loved ones! They are an incredible law firm, with experienced and knowledgeable attorneys! They get the job done right!! -Juli E.
The Hernandez Law Group was very helpful, professional but at the same time very caring. When I thought my case was hopeless my attorney was the BEST. She kept pushing forward and made things happen. If I ever need an attorney again I will definitely use her again. Thank you for everything. -Adriana S.
So very happy with all the support I received from Juan and his team. Thank You so much. Finally my family and I can get back to our lives. I recommend Juan Hernandez Law P.C to others seeking justice. -Shelly C.
Amazing firm, everyone that works there is really professional and keep you updated. I highly recommend their services to anyone, you'll be impressed with how professional they are and with the results! -Mahdi R.
The office staff was very professional and helped me out with my case. They always updated me before my settlement. Thanks Juan Law I would recommend this lawyer to anyone who has suffered personal injury. -Vivienne L.
Thank you Juan Hernandez, When I was hurt in a car accident, Juan and his team took such great care of my family and I. We could not of had a better experience with them and I would recommend this guys to any of my friends if they ever got hurt or knew someone who has. -Jesse R.
We are the Hernandez family. Let our family take care of yours.
Here is how we will fight for you:
- A complimentary, confidential consultation
- An agent is available 24/7 to answer all of your questions, concerns, and inquiries around the clock
- Aid for getting through the insurance negotiation process after an accident
- We will handle all of your legal paperwork, ensuring that everything is filed properly
- Our clients will never be charged unless we win your case
- Services are available in both English and Spanish
- Personalized services that cater to your case from start to finish
What Is the Process for Handling Car Accident Cases at the Hernandez Law Group?
- Initial Consultation: We offer every client a free no-obligation consultation so we can go over the specifics of your case and better help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Claim and Medical Record Review: During the consultation, we review your claim, damages, medical bills, and any other bills that may have accrued because of your injury.
- Determine Damages: We determine which damages you may be entitled. These damages can include any of the following: Medical bills, income loss, property damage, pain and suffering, mental anguish, and funeral expenses.
- Negotitation and Filing: The first step is to see if we can settle your case out of court. If not, we then move on to the filing process.
- Car Accident Discovery Process: We gather everything that may be needed in court such as evidence, witness statements, medical experts, etc.
- Pretrial Motions: These motions may include anything from a motion to compel production of evidence to motions to exclude certain evidence.
- Second Settlement Attempt: A second attempt will be made to see if your case can be settled outside of court.
- Personal Injury Trial: This trial will include the presentation of evidence, the interrogation of witnesses, the rendering of a verdict by a jury or judge, and a determination of compensation by the judge.
What Steps Should I Take After a Personal Injury Accident Occurs?
- Get the Contact Information of Anyone Involved or Witnesses: This information should include name, number, address, insurance information (if they had a part in the accident).
- Visit a Medical Professional: You should always get checked by a doctor after an accident to ensure that you haven't sustained any serious injuries. Always keep a record of your visit and follow the care plan provided to you exactly as prescribed.
- Record Your Injuries With Photos or Video: This will be used as evidence when you go to seek compensation for your injuries.
- Write Down How the Incident Occured: Make sure you include every detail you remember. You will want to do this as soon as you get a chance to, as over time, the memory of the event can get hazy or even change due to outside information.
- Call a Personal Injury Attorney: Never talk to an insurance company or accept a settlement until you have done this step.
What Should I Do After a Car Accident?
- Move your car to safety
- Check on the other driver and passengers
- Call the police
- Gather information about the crash
- Take pictures of the scene of the accident
- Call a car accident attorney
- Visit a medical professional
How Long Do I Have to Turn in a Police Report After An Accident?
The State of Texas gives you ten days after the accident occurred to make an official police report. Filing a police report about your accident is essential for your accident claim, as it helps establish evidence of when, where, and what time the accident occurred, as well as the extent of the damage.