available in: English
Injury Motorcycle Accident near 3256 S 27th St in Abilene
The rider of a black 1997 Harley-Davidson motorcycle was injured when the driver of a silver 2011 Mazda failed to yield the right of way on a private drive and collided with his bike near 3256 S 27th St, Abilene, TX on Monday, Sept 28 at around 3:22 PM. Abilene Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver for the Mazda was at fault. Weather conditions were clear.
- Date/Time: Sunday, September 28th, 2020 at 3:22 PM.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: The rider of the black 1997 Harley-Davidson was injured
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Black 1997 Harley-Davidson
- Vehicle 2: Silver 2011 Mazda
- At Fault: Vehicle 2
- Location: 3256 S 27th St, Abilene, TX
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at email@example.com to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.