available in: English
Injury Semi-Truck Accident On IH 20 near Old Anson Rd in Abilene, Tx
The 16-year old driver and one other passenger in a white 2018 GMC were injured when the truck collided with a blue 2018 Freightliner tractor-trailer on I-20 near Old Anson Rd in Abilene, Sunday, September 20 at around 8 pm. Abilene Police responded to the scene and determined that the cause of the accident was the GMC’s failure to properly yield the right of way at a yield sign. The make and model of a third car involved was not recorded. Weather conditions were clear and none of the other passengers in the GMC were injured.
- Date/Time: Friday, September 20th, 2020 at 8 PM.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: Both the driver and one of the passengers of a white 2018 GMC were injured.
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: White 2018 GMC
- Vehicle 2: Blue 2018 Freighliner Tractor-Trailer
- Vehicle 3: Not recorded.
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: I-20 near Old Anson Rd in Abilene, Tx
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at email@example.com to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.