available in: English
Injury Motorcycle Accident near 2200 South 8th Street in Abilene
The rider of a black 2005 Harley-Davidson was seriously injured Friday, Nov 8th around 12:44 PM when the 90-year-old driver of a red 2008 Buick failed to yield the right of way at a stop sign near 2200 N 6th Street in Abilene and collided with the motorcycle. Abilene Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the Buick was at fault. Weather conditions were clear.
- Date/Time: Friday, November 8th, 2020 at 12:44 pm.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: The driver of the Harley Davidson was seriously injured.
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Black 2005 Harley-Davidson
- Vehicle 2: Red 2008 Buick
- At Fault: Vehicle 2
- Location: 2200 South 6th Street, Abilene, TX
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.