available in: English
Injury Accident on SouthEast 10th Ave, Amarillo, Tx
The driver of a red 2016 Hyundai was injured when she disregarded a stop signal on SE 10th ave in Amarillo Sunday, November 8th, 2020 at approximately 11:43 pm, and collided with a black 2007 BMW. Amarillo Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the Hyundai was at fault. Weather conditions were clear and no one else was injured.
- Date/Time: Sunday, November 8th, 2020 around 11:43 PM.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: The driver of a red 2016 Hyundai was injured.
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Red 2016 Hyundai
- Vehicle 2: Black 2007 BMW
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: SouthEast 10th Ave, Amarillo, Tx
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at email@example.com to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.