available in: English
DWI Accident near 506 N. Jefferson Drive in Abilene, TX
A field sobriety test administered by Abilene Police determined that the driver of a silver 2013 Hyundai was under the influence of alcohol when she ran into a parked red 2003 Chevrolet near 506 N Jefferson Drive in Abilene Sunday, May 31 at 1:47 AM. The breathalyzer administered on-scene registered a blood alcohol level of .207, more than twice the legal limit.
- Date/Time: Sunday, May 31, 2020, at 1:47 AM
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported
- Injuries: No injuries were reported
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Silver 2013 Hyundai
- Vehicle 2: Red 2003 Chevrolet
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: 506 North Jefferson Drive, Abilene, TX
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.