available in: English
Injury Accident on I-20 in Dallas near the Marvin D Love Overpass
The driver of a white 2014 Dodge was injured when a black 2014 Dodge collided with his vehicle while traveling 70 MPH and failing to drive in a single lane on I-20 in Dallas near the Marvin D Love Freeway overpass Wednesday, May 27 at approximately 10:35 pm. Dallas Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the black Dodge was at fault.
- Date/Time: Wednesday, May 27th at 10:35 PM
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported
- Injuries: The driver of the white 2014 Dodge was injured
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: White 2014 Dodge
- Vehicle 2: Black 2014 Dodge
- At Fault: Vehicle Number 2
- Location: 1-20 in Dallas near the US-67 Overpass
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.