available in: English
Car Accident at the intersection of SW 9th Ave and S Georgia St in Amarillo
Amarillo Police responding to the scene of an accident at the intersection of SW 9th Ave and S Georgia St on Wednesday May 27 determined that the inattention of the driver of a 1997 Chevrolet was the cause of the accident with a green 2017 Jaguar. The report stated that the driver of the Chevrolet had failed to yield the right of way while turning left. No injuries were reported and weather conditions were clear.
- Date/Time: Wednesday, May 27th, 2020 at 5:24 pm
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: No injuries were reported
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: 1997 Chevrolet
- Vehicle 2: Green 2017 Jaguar
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: Intersection of SW 9th Ave and S Georgia St in Amarillo
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at email@example.com to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.