available in: English
Car Accident at the Intersection of the I-635 Access Road and East Valley Ranch Pkwy.
Neither the driver nor the one-year-old passenger of a white 2018 Mercedes-Benz was injured when their vehicle was struck by a white 2003 Chevrolet traveling at an unsafe speed near the intersection of the I-635 Access Road and East Valley Ranch Pkwy on Saturday, May 23 at 10:27 pm. Irving police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the Chevrolet was at fault, having failed to pass to the left safely.
- Date/Time: Saturday, May 23rd at 10:27 pm
- Fatalities: No fatalities reported
- Injuries: No injuries reported
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: White 2018 Mercedes-Benz
- Vehicle 2: White 2003 Chevrolet
- At Fault: Vehicle 2
- Location: Intersection of the I-635 Access Road and East Valley Ranch Pkwy.
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at email@example.com to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.