available in: English
Injury Accident Near the Intersection of Central and Forest Ln in Dallas
Two people suffered minor injuries when the driver of a black 2014 BMW failed to yield the right of way while turning left to a silver 2005 Infiniti near the intersection of Central Expressway and Forest Ln in Dallas on Tuesday, May 12th, 2020 at approximately 11:30. The Dallas Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the 2014 BMW was at fault.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, May 12th at 11:30 AM
- Fatalities: 0
- Injuries: Some injuries were reported
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Black 2014 BMW
- Vehicle 2: Silver 2005 Infiniti
- At Fault: Vehicle 1 was found at fault
- Location: 8000 Forest Ln, Dallas
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.