available in: English
4-Car Injury Accident near 14108 HayMeadow Dr in Dallas
Two drivers were injured when the driver of a gray 2002 Mazda made an improper start from a parked position and collided with three other vehicles near 14108 Haymeadow Dr, Dallas, Tuesday, Mar 9 at around 9:55 AM. Dallas Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the Mazda was solely responsible for the accident. A white 2016 Chevrolet, a red 2017 Buick, and a red 2014 Chevrolet were also damaged. Cloudy weather conditions may have contributed to the accident.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, March 9th, 2021 at 9:55 AM.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: Two of the drivers were injured in the accident
- Vehicles Involved: 4
- Vehicle 1: Gray 2002 Mazda
- Vehicle 2: White 2016 Chevrolet
- Vehicle 3: Red 2017 Buick
- Vehicle 4: Red 2014 Chevrolet
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: 14108 Haymeadow Dr, Dallas, TX
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.