available in: English
DWI Injury Accident near 3816 Southeast 32nd Avenue in Amarillo
The unlicensed, inattentive, allegedly intoxicated driver of a black 2018 Mazda was injured Sun, Mar 7 around 5:54 PM near 3816 Southeast 32nd Avenue in Amarillo when he collided with a white 2001 Dodge which, according to Amarillo Police had failed to give half the roadway. Police at the scene reported that both drivers were at fault. Weather conditions were clear and no one else was injured.
- Date/Time: Sunday, March 7th, 2021 at 5:54 PM.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: The driver of the black 2018 Mazda was injured
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Black 2018 Mazda
- Vehicle 2: White 2001 Dodge
- At Fault: Both drivers were at fault.
- Location: 3816 Southeast 32nd Avenue, Amarillo, TX
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.