available in: English
Multi-Vehicle Accident near 800 Southeast 46th Avenue, Amarillo
Failing to properly control his speed, the driver of a blue 2017 Kia rear-ended a red 2018 Volkswagen, causing it to collide with the red 2005 Chevrolet in front of it near 800 Southeast 46th Avenue in Amarillo, Tuesday, March 23 near 800 SE 46th Ave in Amarillo. Amarillo police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the Kia was solely at fault. Weather conditions were clear and no one was injured.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, March 23rd, 2021 at 8:59 AM.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: No injuries were reported.
- Vehicles Involved: 3
- Vehicle 1: Blue 2017 Kia
- Vehicle 2: Red 2018 Volkswagen
- Vehicle 3: Red 2005 Chevrolet
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: 800 Southeast 46th Avenue, Amarillo, TX
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.