available in: English
5 Car Injury Accident near 1701 N 18th St in Abilene
Two people were injured when 5 vehicles collided near the intersection of N 18th St and Grape St in Abilene at 3:39 PM on Wednesday, June 3rd. Abilene Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of a white 1999 Ford’s failure to heed a stop and go signal at the intersection had caused the accident with a silver 2009 Honda, a silver 2017 Honda, a white 2015 Ford, and one other vehicle. The driver and passenger of the 2009 Honda were injured.
- Date/Time: Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020 at 3:39 PM
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: Two people were injured.
- Vehicles Involved: 5
- Vehicle 1: White 1999 Ford
- Vehicle 2: Silver 2009 Honda
- Vehicle 3: Silver 2017 Honda
- Vehicle 4: White 2015 Ford
- Vehicle 5: Vehicle wasn’t specified.
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: 1701 N 18th St in Abilene
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at email@example.com to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.