available in: English
Automobile Accident near the Intersection of Marvin D Love Freeway & South Polk Street in Dallas
An automobile accident occurred near the Intersection of Marvin D Love Freeway & South Polk Street in Dallas Monday, July 27th when the uninsured driver of a black Honda collided with a white 2013 Ford while failing to control her speed. Dallas police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the Honda was at fault. No one was injured.
- Date/Time: Monday, July 27th, 2020 at 9:27 pm
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: No injuries were reported.
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Black Honda
- Vehicle 2: White 2013 Ford
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: Intersection of Marvin D Love Freeway & South Polk Street in Dallas, Tx
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.