available in: English
Injury Accident near the intersection of Stemmons Fwy and Oak Lawn Ave in Dallas, Tx
Both drivers were injured when each disregarded a stop sign near the intersection of Oak Lawn Ave and North Stemmons Fwy in Dallas, Saturday, July 19 around 11:45 pm. The black 1997 Mercedes-Benz collided head-on with a gray 2014 Honda. Dallas County Sherrif’s Office responded to the scene and determined that fault was equally shared by both drivers. Weather conditions were clear and no none else was injured.
- Date/Time: Saturday, July, 19th around 11:45 PM
- Fatalities: No fatalities reported.
- Injuries: Both drivers were injured.
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Black 1997 Mercedes-Benz
- Vehicle 2: Gray 2014 Honda
- At Fault: Both cars were considered equally at fault.
- Location: Intersection of Stemmons Fwy and Oak Lawn Ave in Dallas
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at email@example.com to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.