available in: English
Injury Accident near the intersection of East Hastings Avenue & River Road, Amarillo
The driver of a silver 2014 Dodge was injured when the driver of a White 2000 Ford failed to yield the right of way while turning left and collided head-on with her vehicle Sunday, July 19th at 4:13 pm near the intersection of River Rd & E Hastings Ave in Amarillo. Amarillo Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the Ford was at fault. Weather conditions were clear, and no one else was injured.
- Date/Time: Sunday, July 19th, 2020 at 4:13 PM
- Fatalities: No fatalities reported
- Injuries: The driver of a silver 2014 Dodge was injured.
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Silver 2014 Dodge
- Vehicle 2: White 2000 Ford
- At Fault: Vehicle 2
- Location: Intersection of East Hastings Avenue & River Road, Amarillo
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at email@example.com to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.