available in: English
Big Rig Accident near 4499 Texas 335 Loop in Amarillo
Faulty evasive action contributed to an accident between a gray 2020 Kenworth 18-wheeler and a blue 2014 Chevrolet on Thursday, Jan 28 near 4499 Texas 335 Loop in Amarillo. A third car was also damaged in the accident. Amarillo Police responded to the scene and ruled equal fault to the driver of the Chevy for faulty evasive action, and the truck driver who was allegedly speeding at the time of the accident. Cloudy weather may also have been a factor. No one was injured.
- Date/Time: Thursday, January 28th, 2020 at 9:47 AM.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: No injuries were reported.
- Vehicles Involved: 3
- Vehicle 1: Gray 2020 Kentworth 18-wheeler
- Vehicle 2: Blue 2014 Chevrolet
- Vehicle 3: Not recorded
- At Fault: Vehicle 1 and vehicle 2 shared equal fault
- Location: 4499 Texas 335 Loop, Amarillo, TX
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at email@example.com to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.