available in: English
Injury Accident near 9816 Van Dyke Rd in Dallas
The Driver of a silver 1997 Pontiac was seriously injured when a white 2012 Dodge, traveling on the wrong side of the road, collided with her car head-on near 9816 Van Dyke Rd in Dallas Thursday, Jan 28th around 5:28 PM. Dallas Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the Dodge was at fault. Weather conditions were clear, and no one else was injured.
- Date/Time: Thursday, January 28th, 2020 at 5:28 PM.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: The driver of the silver 1997 Pontiac was seriously injured.
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Silver 1997 Pontiac
- Vehicle 2: White 2012 Dodge
- At Fault: Vehicle 2
- Location: 9816 Van Dyke Rd, Dallas, TX
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.