available in: English
DART Bus Accident near S Zang Blvd & West Illinois Avenue, Dallas, TX
A Dallas Area Rapid Transit Bus made an unsafe lane change while making an improperly wide turn tried to overtake a Silver 2018 Honda with insufficient clearance and collided with the car. DART Police Responded to the scene and determined that the bus driver was solely responsible for the accident. Weather Conditions were clear and no one was injured.
- Date/Time: Thursday, January 28th, 2020 at 5:00 PM.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: No injuries were reported.
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Rapid Transit Bus
- Vehicle 2: Silver 2018 Honda
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: S Zang Blvd & West Illinois Avenue, Dallas, TX
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.