available in: English
Injury Accident near 12598 Dallas Parkway in Dallas
All three occupants of both vehicles involved in an accident near 12598 Dallas Parkway in Dallas were injured Monday, January 11 around 5:01 PM. Dallas Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of a silver 2020 Toyota was at fault because he had disregarded a stop and go signal resulting in the collision with a white 2009 Chevrolet. Weather Conditions were clear and no other contributing factors were reported.
- Date/Time: Monday, January 11th, 2020 at 5:01 pm.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: All of the occupants in both vehicles were injured.
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Silver 2020 Toyota
- Vehicle 2: White 2009 Chevrolet
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: 12598 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, Tx
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.