available in: English
Car Accident near 2816 Northaven Rd in Dallas
The driver of a blue 2013 Ford failed to yield the right of way on a private drive and collided with a black 2000 Chevrolet near 2816 Northaven Rd in Dallas, Sunday, Jan 10 at 5:18 PM. Dallas Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the Ford was at fault. Cloudy weather conditions may have been a contributing factor in the accident. No one was injured.
- Date/Time: Sunday, January 10th, 2020 at 5:18 PM.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: No injuries were reported.
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Blue 2013 Ford
- Vehicle 2: Black 2000 Chevrolet
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: 2816 Northaven Rd, Dallas, Tx
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.