available in: English
Injury Accident near 991 N. Judge Ely Blvd, Abilene, Tx
A passenger in a Gray 2013 Mazda was injured when the unlicensed driver of a White 2012 Ford driving at an unsafe speed collided with her car near 991 N Judge Ely Blvd in Abilene Tuesday, Feb 16 during the big Texas winter storm. Abilene Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the Ford was at fault. Weather conditions were clear at the time of the accident and no one else was injured.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, February 16th, 2020 at 11:30 AM.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: A passenger in theGray 2013 Mazda was injured
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Gray 2013 Mazda
- Vehicle 2: White 2012 Ford
- At Fault: Vehicle 2
- Location: 991 N. Judge Ely Blvd, Abilene, Tx
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.