available in: English
Automobile Accident near 5000 Belt Line Road, Dallas
The driver of a silver 2012 Chevrolet was driving at an unsafe speed near 5000 Belt Line Road in Addison, Tx during the Texas winter storms on Feb 16 when he rear-ended a White 2019 Ram Pick-up. Addison Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the Chevrolet was at fault. Weather conditions were clear and no one was injured.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, February 16th, 2020 at 4:45 PM.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: No injuries were reported
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Silver 2012 Chevrolet
- Vehicle 2: White 2019 Ram Pick-up
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: 5000 Belt Line Road, Dallas, TX
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.