available in: English
Dart Bus Involved Injury Accident Aug 3 Near W Keist Blvd and S Beckley Ave in Dallas, Tx
One Passenger on a Dallas Area Rapid Transit bus was injured when a White 2011 Ford changed lanes in an unsafe manner and collided with the bus near the intersection of W Kiest Blvd & South Beckley Avenue in Dallas Monday, Aug 3 around 9:30 pm. DART police responded to the scene and determined the driver of the Ford was at fault. Weather conditions were clear and no one else was injured.
- Date/Time: Monday, August 3rd, 2020 at 9:30 PM
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: One of the passengers on the DART bus was injured
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Dallas Area Rapid Transit Bus
- Vehicle 2: White 2011 Ford
- At Fault: Vehicle 2
- Location: W Kiest Blvd & South Beckley Avenue, Dallas, TX
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.