available in: English
Injury Accident near Lee Elementary School in Abilene
One passenger was injured when the driver of a red 2016 Dodge failed to yield the right of way at a stop sign and collided with a white 2019 Kia near Lee Elementary School in Abilene Sunday, Aug 23 around 9:23 PM. Abilene Police responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the Dodge was at fault. Weather conditions were clear and no one else was injured.
- Date/Time: Sunday, August 23rd, 2020 at 9:23 pm.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported
- Injuries: One passenger of the red 2016 Dodge was injured
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Red 2016 Dodge
- Vehicle 2: White 2019 Kia
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: 4610 N 10th St, Abilene, TX
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.