available in: English
Automobile Accident near I-30 & U.S. 80 in Dallas
An unsafe lane change led to an accident on I-30 near the U.S. 80 interchange in Dallas Sunday, Aug 23 at approximately 11:30 pm when the driver of a black 2006 Toyota collided with a white 2013 Nissan. Dallas County Sherrif’s office responded to the scene and determined that the driver of the Toyota was at fault. Weather conditions were clear and no one was injured.
- Date/Time: Sunday, August 23rd, 2020 at 11:30 PM
- Fatalities: No fatalities reported
- Injuries: No injuries were reported
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Black 2006 Toyota
- Vehicle 2: White 2013 Nissan
- At Fault: Vehicle 1
- Location: I-30 & U.S. 80, Dallas, TX
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at email@example.com to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.